Processing of personal data at EMerald Geomodelling
We work to ensure you always feel confident when submitting personal information to us. Below you will therefore find information on the personal data that is collected, why we do this, and your rights in relation to processing the data.
1. Why we collect personal data and the type of personal data we collect
We collect and use your personal data for different purposes depending on who you are and how we come into contact with you. We collect the following personal data for the purposes specified here:
1. Administration of information you provide on the website, responding to enquiries that we receive in order for us to help you with your questions. These may typically include: Name, phone number, e-mail address and any personal data that may arise from the enquiry. The processing of personal data takes place on the basis of a balancing of interests. Administration of interest forms for projects, viewings and rectifying faults, distribution of marketing, newsletters and providing information on our business: E-mail address. Processing takes place on the basis of agreement with you.
2. Information collected in connection with viewings and rectifying faults may form the basis for market and customer analyses, market surveys and statistics. This data may also be processed in order to provide targeted information and marketing of offers.
3. Recruitment to new positions with us. CV, application, certificates and references. The processing of personal data takes place on the basis of consent you have provided.
2. Storage period
We store your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the personal data was collected. Personal data we process to fulfil an agreement with you is deleted when the agreement is fulfilled and all obligations following from the contractual relationship are met.
3. Your rights when we process personal data concerning you
You have the right to demand access to, rectification or deletion of the personal data we process concerning you. You also have the right to demand limited processing, object to processing and demand the right of data portability. You can see more details on the content of these rights at the Data Inspectorate’s website: www.datatilsynet.no. In order to exercise your rights, you must contact us by e-mail at the below e-mail address or by regular post. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, and no later than within 30 days.
If you believe that our processing of personal data fails to comply with what is described here or that we otherwise are in breach of privacy laws, you may lodge a complaint with the Data Inspectorate. You can find information on how to contact the Data Inspectorate on the Data Inspectorate’s website: www.datatilsynet.no. You may at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by us. The easiest way to do this is to contact us.
If changes are made to our services or the rules for processing personal data, this may lead to changes in the information provided here. If we have your contact details, we will notify you of this. Otherwise, up to date information will always be easily accessible at our website.
When visiting our website som information may be stored on your computer in the form of a “cookie”. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred from the website to your hard disk or browser. This provides us with information on when and for how long you visited our website, which pages you visited and which page you visited before arriving at our website. We can also see which Internet provider and browser you are using, and whether you are visiting our website using a computer, smartphone or tablet. We use this information to adapt content so that it better complies with your expectations, and to see how we can improve our information at our webpage. Cookies may also be used to make advertisements and other content more relevant.
Some browsers allow you to change settings so that you don’t accept cookies or are notified when cookies are installed. If you prefer not to accept cookies, use the online help in your browser to see how to change these settings. Please note that some of the website’s features may not work properly.